Powered by Blogger.

Pretty Potty

This week's order was from my friend's hubby who was planning a surprise party for her! I asked him what he would like for his wife - he thought about it for many days... but he was still completely clueless!

So I tried to figure out what she likes, her hobbies etc.. well she's in the finance industry too, so I guess making her a money-related cake would really put her off (ha!). So I figured since she's been very enthusiastic about flowers, gardening and growing green fingers... a pot of white roses would be the perfect cake for her!

So I made some lovely white roses and little white flowers. Then made a flower pot shape cake topped with little hershey bits to give it a bit more of a realistic "soil" look.  Nothing describes it better than a picture so here goes ...



The surprise party was a small cosy one with just 6 of us, but I definitely enjoyed the food and company! And of course was happy when I saw the smile on the birthday girl's face as the cake was presented to her.

Happy Birthday FJ.. u're only 30 once and here's wishing you an awesome decade ahead!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital