Powered by Blogger.

My Little Twin Stars

This week's order brought back lovely childhood memories - which girl born in the 70-80s can forget - Kiki and Lala! :) I remember having a heart shaped Little Twin Stars sticker book which I brought everywhere with pride.  Little Twin Stars pencil case, bags, hankies .. you name it, I think I had it!

So when the order for a Little Twin Stars cake came, it just brought a huge smile to my face ! Unfortunately I didn't have my SLR this weekend and so here's the best I could get of the cake with my iphone 4. The cake was for her little daughter's birthday, ohh.. how I which my mum had such a cake for me then.. I'd have gone crazy! :)


I took a while to figure out how to make the rainbow as my first attempt resulted with a wafer-thin rainbow that broke the minute I tried to stick it into the cake! I love the sweet pastel look of the cake, especially with the cute stars behind the rainbow. The two baby blue elephants were also my attempt to recreate the Little Twin Stars Zoo series. (Google if u don't believe me!)

OH I wonder when they will ever bring back My Little Twin Stars again.. cos I'll definitely be the first fan :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital