Powered by Blogger.

Barnyard Animals !

For this week's order, little Isabelle's mummy left it to my "imagination" to create any cake. Only request was for it to be "girly" and cute. I love it when I get to do any cake I fancy.. and so I decided on the theme of Barnyard Animals. 
I made a little bo-peep, a sweet pink cow and a miniature horsey. With every animal I completed, it just brought a smile on my face cos they were just so adorable! I wanted to create a cute barnyard party atmosphere so I added cute little ducks, tiny balloons and of course, a rainbow :)
Oh yes, and a little chicken perched on top of the horse barn! I love the "girly" look of the cake, esp with the pastel shades of pink, purple, green and yellow.


 I textured the cake board as well and had little pink mushrooms to create a garden/farm theme.  
I thoroughly enjoyed creating this cake. Happy Birthday little Isabelle, hope you enjoyed your 1st year on our planet! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital