Powered by Blogger.

The more I look at a Patek, the more I want one.

The title says it all ! To be honest, I had never thought of owning a Patek Philippe watch. Neither had I ever figured out why someone would spend thousands on such a watch! However, after this week's order - which gave me the perfect excuse to ogle for a Patek Phillppe watch image, I think I've started to understand why. 

The sleek curves and lovely rose gold/safari black finishes are just so classic. I want one. Well... someday I guess :) 

This weekend's order was from a lovely lady who wanted to surprise her watch-crazy hubby with a watch cake. She couldn't afford a real one.. so the alternative? A sugary sweet watch cake with an almost equally exquisite Patek watch! 

The possibilities are just endless.. I'm starting to really love the art of baking. 



The Patek is such a exquisite watch and I just could not bring myself to present the cake in a boring white box. So I hunted around several art shops till I finally found the perfect, embossed black box! Slap on a sleek black label and ...wa-la! The perfect little black box. That's one lucky hubby.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital