Powered by Blogger.

Party Packs - Safari for the boys and Garden Silly for the girls!

This week's order was for a special boy who turned 10 - finally a decade old :) 

His mummy had requested 2 different themes. One from my Garden Silly post and the other from my Animals Inspiro post.   

Oh boy was I excited to finally do the safari theme cupcake! So I chose 5 of my favourite animals from the safari theme - Elephants, Monkeys, Zebras, Giraffes and Lions! Molded the little figurings and topped them up on rich chocolate cupcakes. My favourite animal to mold would be the monkey, somehow I just love the little cute ears!





The girls also had something special as well ... Little Gardens on each cupcake! Made little butterflies, red dotted mushrooms and honeybees for the whimsical garden theme :) 

Each cupcake was personalized with the kids' names and I'm sure they must have been so excited to see their own named-cupcakes! Each was lovingly packed in a dome-shaped container so that they could further enjoy their cupcakes at home!
                                        

Oh what a fun party it must have been! Happy Birthday Chester! 

1 comments:

stevenjared0853 24/7/17  

Those cupcakes are looking really yummy dear and I also want similar ones for my daughter’s party. This is the first ever party that I am planning. I looked for some suggestions on best venue NYC and found out that going for outdoor parties will be the best idea.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital