Powered by Blogger.

Whimsical flowers

I got a request today from a bunch of zesty ladies who love the water. What exactly about water? Well Aqua Aerobics! For those who don't know (I quote from Wiki)
Water aerobic workouts usually combine a variety of techniques from land activities including walking or running backward and forward, jumping jacks; along with various arm movements. The workout also may incorporate equipment such as flotation belts, specialized water aerobics shoes, flotation devices, & ankle and wrist weights. 


Interesting! Maybe I should pick that up one day too since I've been too lazy to exercise these days!

Coming back to the cupcakes ... I made 12 cupcakes in total - 5 featuring a new idea I picked up recently. Pastel coloured 2D flowers... Love the gentle petals which give some "realness" to the flowers and the curly-wurly stems that give it a whimsical look. The rest of the 7 were made simple - similar to my earlier Garden Silly order but in sweeter pastel!

Sent the order over in a apple green cupcake stand - perfect for their tea time party by the pool!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital