Powered by Blogger.

Disney Clubhouse!

I realised every generation has their own favourite cartoon. I remembered mine was the Little Pony, Little Twin Stars, Cabbage Patch Kids, oh yes.. and even Captain Planet! :) 

Little children these days adore a totally different generation of cartoon characters - Barney & Friends (Check out my Barney cake), Doraemon, Dora and many more. 

Well, one cartoon character that transcended time and definitely touched every little kids' imagination over the last few decades was.. Mickey Mouse. But of course, with each generation comes a new look and a new fantasy story that fires the imagination. 

So when I got the cake order for Disney Clubhouse, my interest was piqued. I've not heard of that cartoon and the more I googled it, the more I loved the vibrant colours and characters - Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Pluto and my favourite Goofy! 
No cake comes without a challenge.. for an established character like Mickey and friends I always believe that it makes sense to purchase cake toppers and not attempt to mould the characters. Any slight difference would just spoil the magic of the character. So after 2 weeks of searching around the island for small plastic toppers, I simply gave up and turned to eBay. Finally found the perfect ones and immediately requested for them to be shipped over. 

Found a really cute pink polka-dotted wrapper to cover the cake board as well! This cake was rather huge with 12' base and 9' top. A pretty heavy cake that fed about 50 at the party. 

The little girl was so excited when she saw the cake delivered and the smile on her face was just priceless.

That's why I like making cakes - such happiness is just priceless :) 

Happy Birthday and enjoy your Disney Clubhouse toys little girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital