Powered by Blogger.

Vroom Vroom with McQueen !

To be honest... prior to last weekend, I had absolutely no idea who Lightning McQueen was... not till I got a request for a McQueen cake for 3 year old Skylar! I googled McQueen and realised.. wow there is a huge following on this little cute red car who appeared in the file Cars 2. Read more about him here ! :)

So I needed a little inspiration for the cake and thus I googled for pictures to ensure I had an accurate look and feel before I started to mould the car. I love the little details like the tyres, logos, headlines etc which made the McQueen car unique.

I decided on a desert backdrop as I had seen some pictures of McQueen racing through mountainous terrains.
Notice the colourful "rocks" that line the base of the cake. Interestingly, I found those chocolate rocks in a supermarket recently and it was perfect in creating that desert backdrop! 
I'm hope little Skylar enjoyed his cake.. Happy Birthday Skylar! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital