Powered by Blogger.

After a looonnngg breakkk...!

For those who have been following my blog more than a year ago...would have realised I pretty much disappeared from baking! No more flour smears, buttery fingers, sugar drops and food colouring... so what happened? Well... I became a mummy! :) I gave birth to a beautiful Muffin in November 2011 and she has been sucha joy in our lives. So much has happened since and I guess I shall spare you readers the details...

So here's the new mummy ba(n)ker, juggling everything with 2 hands.. but hey.. you just can't stop a baker from her mixer! :)

After a looonng 1.5 yrs break, I finally cleaned up my good ol' Kenwood and the magic begins again ....

So what was my first order? A lovely cake for a good friend of mine who gave birth to a beautiful girl - Keira. Lovely name isn't it? :) She celebrated her 1st month with her pretty mummy and family.. and of course a sweet lil' cake just done up for her!



It took quite a bit of getting used to baking for the first time after sucha long while. All the stars had to be aligned before I even attempted to bake. (fellow baking mummies would probably understand why)! I think being a mummy has also made me terribly efficient.. cos surprisingly I did up this cake in just about 3 hours! Hurray to mummies out there ! 

Happy first month Keira! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital