Powered by Blogger.

Pink Polka Dots

I had a really lovely, sweet order over the weekend for a 1 year old girl. I love it when mummies request for the sweetest cakes for their little daughters! I saw some of the pictures taken at the party and just seeing the smiles on little Amanda's face and everyone else's around makes all the hard work well worth it!

This two tier cake took forever to bake and create. It was a relatively large cake with an 11 inch base and 6 inch top - filled with oozles of decadent rich chocolate banana cake!  The 6 little "Amanda" teddy bears took quite a while to mould as the bears had to dry up sufficiently before the actual day. 
Notice the pink polka dot cake base? I was absolutely delighted when i found this at the "Paper Market" in Raffles City, was indeed the inspiration of the whole theme! 
I made 20 cupcakes for the birthday party as well.. and you guessed it - more pink polka dots! Had a delightful time creating the garden theme in sweet pink. At the end of the day, I was beaming baker filled with super girly joy. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital