Powered by Blogger.

Like a spanking new rolling pin

For all passionate bakers out there, you would probably agree with me -
Very often, we would look, we would feel, we would then imagine the cakes, pastries and cookies that can be created with every new baking toy we buy. Even a simple rolling pin - crispy woody touch that just makes me excited thinking of how well my next cookie dough will be flattened out on the table top.
Oh well, call me a baker geek or simply a baker-wannabe if you like - because the thought of baking my next creation never fails to get me all excited.
So here I am, a ba(n)ker in need of somewhere to share my passion. Like a spanking new rolling pin - all ready to roll out any dough - I'm not sure where this blog will lead to, but I hope to share my creations, my thoughts, my geeky-ness about anything and everything about baking. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital